Andrew Cotton

Thursday 1 November 2012

Open windows

Cold Feat from Mikey on Vimeo.


‘Dear Katie, please pass this message to Andrew, It’s from the sound of music!!! WHEN THE LORD CLOSES A DOOR HE OPENS A WINDOW!! Xx’
This is the text my mother in law sent Katie late last week. It did touch a little nerve and a tear came to my eye as I did 100 press ups then downed a can of larger to prove real men can get emotional too.
So the reason she sent me this message was I had a bit of bad news last week as my long term sponsor Analog announced they were heading back to the hills and leaving me at the beach. It’s a bit of a scenario really as it seemed to be going so well. That’s life I suppose and times are tough, it was an amazing 7 or so years with the brand and I owe a lot to them in believing in me and giving me that extra bit of help in getting me where I wanted to go. So a special thanks to all involved over the years.
On a brighter note check my new clip out that Mikey edited for me. Anyone fancy sponsoring the best looking big wave surfer in the business? (not including Mark Vissor of course). It’s an opportunity not to be missed.

3 comments:

  1. we cant lose the best big wave surfer to come out of britain! SOMEONE SPONSOR THIS MAN AND I WILL BUY WHATEVER OVERHYPED SHIT YOU ARE PEDDLING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Nice editing and quality content.those last few waves are obscene. Did anyone mention what a spunk this guy is ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!plumber navan

    ReplyDelete