Andrew Cotton

Thursday 21 June 2012

Barca-Lunacy

I’ve got amazing mates, there amazing in so many different ways. Each individual and bringing something a little different to the group every time and the best bit about it is there not all surf, surf, surf which although we all do enjoy it it’s not the only thing in life that can put a smile on your face. So I had my stag do last weekend, as you can imagine it was carnage from the second I left my front door. 16 extreme individuals roaming Barcelona for a whole weekend, but it wasn’t your stereotypical stag where I got made to wear silly costumes, having to do ridiculous for fits or got tied to a lamppost, humiliated and left for the night. Let’s face it there’s just no need. Like I said everyone contributed something a little different and in some cases a little strange which was a relief as no one judged and the focus wasn’t all on me for the weekend and everyone just behaved like themselves with no peer pressure to be something they’re not or someone they don’t want to be. We spent the majority of the weekend practicing our sprinting up and down the boardwalk as A Blake demonstrates above. Another average weekend really.

No comments:

Post a Comment