Andrew Cotton

Friday 8 January 2010

Walking wounded





You can almost bet your bottom dollar the minute you agree or commit to do something in advance its gunna co inside with good swell, Its almost like Huey is looking down saying to the storm gods,

'cotton's just agreed to go to a family get together next Friday, lets send him a perfect Aileens chart and see where his loyalties lie.'




The thing is I just can't handle missing surf, especially good surf as any surfer knows there is nothing worse than being somewhere knowing the waves of the year are being ridden without you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Well the same goes when your injured and unable to surf, I've been scouring every weather chart and surf forecast website to see what I'm missing knowing full well that I'm unable to surf but for some reason i just need to know what the surfs gunna be like and where is gunna be good. I've been dreading today as it looked like it could be epic and as someone not afraid of a bit of self inflicted pain I decided to take a walk and check it out. It was a good walk, good views, good company and the thing that made it a whole lot better was the surf was particularly average.


Next week looks good, I wonder how that's gunna pan out.






1 comment:

  1. Saved you a bust trip. The swell was a no show!

    Mystery chart.

    ReplyDelete